We are looking for a great Office Manager to help us grow the business and take our operations to the next level as we scale.
This role requires an all-rounder who wants to take ownership of the day-to-day running of the office and also critical parts of the business, such as managing our book-keeping and HR responsibilities.
Because we are growing, we really need to start streamlining our processes and systems, so we are looking for someone who is able to identify inefficiencies, suggest and implement improvements, and communicate these brilliantly with the team so that we’re all on board and swimming in the same direction.
- 3+ years proven experience working in an office management, operational or administrative role.
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must.
- Exposure to working within a growing organisation, assisting the senior team in running the business.
- Prior knowledge and experience of book-keeping, accounting and HR tools, specifically Xero, Receipt Bank and Charlie HR, are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of desktop computer applications.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements essential: champions improvements, solves problems and makes decisions.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of executive/senior staff and clients.
- Works in an organised and disciplined manner.
- This is a non-client-facing role, focused on internal operations.
- The ideal candidate will be available every day, but we will consider candidates wishing to work reduced hours. Please note remote working will not be possible for this role.
- Serve as the key person for office management duties, including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills and shopping, etc.
- Organise the office layout and keep us well stocked with supplies.
- Be in charge of, improve and create new office procedures.
- Help us take care of our visitors.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and software requirements.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Liaise with facilities management, including reception, cleaning, catering and security services.
- Manage the company running costs, subscriptions and team expenses, and keep accurate and timely reports.
- Ensure all suppliers are invoicing correctly and invoices are paid on time.
- Facilitate account management to make sure the team is billing clients accurately and on time.
- Manage and help us get better at tracking expenses and logging these correctly in our systems (Receipt Bank & Xero).
- Take ownership of the onboarding process for new hires; job offers, sending contracts, coordinating signatures, probation reviews.
- Manage the pool of freelancers and make sure timesheets are completed on time and accurately.
- Make sure we’re organised and booked in for annual performance reviews.
- Manage holiday requests, sick leave and statutory entitlements using our software, Charlie HR.
- Update, develop and maintain our HR policies.
- Ad hoc support to the directors when needed, taking away the burden of day-to-day office-running responsibilities.
Fancy working for one of the nicest agencies in London, alongside some of the best talent in the industry? Then look no further, come and join our high-growth and fast-expanding business.
Keel is a creative brand and design agency in the heart of London delivering imaginative solutions for some of the world’s biggest and most famous brands.
We know that in order to build great businesses we have to create an environment that is designed to foster that greatness. An environment where talented individuals are empowered and energised to create their best work.